Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+121
Saeros
SaintCat
sLaughterHouse
guardianru
Jackxter
Emberheart
k0nr@d
cwr
snouz
PoisonCourtesan
HoneyBadger
lothario
Dorrin
MitchyMatt
Archaevist
Iskar
cacophony
pharoahm
Delta_02_Cat
Jorium
Azlanek
Kamos
Manka
JatuWrangler
Crossbow Joe
DiabloDude
MrBeAr
nihilocrat
abhuva
Abremms
Four Leaf Clover
xanderwithaz
Dagon19
MaleMaldives
_Jacen_
ManOfHonor
SilentCrow
Silvergun
Sairtar
Apsod
Izual
Ytheleus
EfeKaracar
mp84
Mariacello
treebeard
warpath
Selvhan
Timaaagh
Vordrenoth
Maelstrom
Ermine
The Zue
Fantus
webspinnre
MCC still_standing
TalonAquila
K ! N K Y
Chiksika
Jade77
Drahau
MadVader
Twan
w1lly
tuatha
legendarytommy
Canto
Tana
dejawolf
Tin_Tuna
JethroKirby
Wu-long
Yukuai
Windstryker
alstrekalov
Hovis
FritZ_FretZ
€hris
jacob25
Abyss
Rosha
Mordred
kaeldragor
Pode
Sowa
Phenix
VonLowe
Hanakoganei
Sabaron
Xedmann
Sysyphe
Plague
noosers
kgable10
Azreal
Misguided
Munx
LittleMikey2
delve
Citizen
sergeant113
froggyluv
wmayhue7
Archangel2K
Lithandril
Timothy the Knight
Valorian Endymion
demerzeliv
Somnolent
Stain
Mason
KamiKatze
Runner3434
AlanQSmithee
HardCode
lumikant
Altair2
Über_Viking
Vulkan
Maeglin Dubh
Saxondragon
125 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Misguided
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 am

I'm Misguided!

No really. I am.

I'm here to beta-test, bug-hunt, (mock my friends for seeing the game first), and generally help out where needed.

I'm probably too old for this stuff, but don't tell me and I won't know. I got my first computer at 14, and I've been screwing them up for 20 years now.

Been playing M&B since somewhere around .5xx. I think one of the reasons I like PoP is because Noldor brought back that OMFG BLACK KNIGHTS! IMMA DIE!
feeling that I used to get Very Happy

Ok I'll shut up now. Soon as Saxon gives me access I'll go start poking my head into holes in the code.

-M
Back to top Go down
Azreal
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 am

Hi guys, I'm a long time lurker in Taleworlds.
Been Playing M&B since 0.73x
PoP started to spark my interest with excellent stories Smile
I'm here for beta testing ^^
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 am

Great!

I just gave you guys access.. sorry for the delay.. I am on pacific Time and was sleeping!

Azreal, Misguided, Munx, and LittleMikey2.. Smile

welcome to our little adventure!
Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
kgable10
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:19 am

Hi, all.

I'm Kevin Gable. I live in NYC, and am a junior in High school. I don't know how to mod myself, but have been on the game and forums for about a year. I hope I can help contribute with beta testing and look forward to further adventures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
noosers
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 am

hello there!

I´m a 27 years old plastics engineering student from Austria, EU.

Got picked for some beta-testing and I´m looking forward to it. I´m stuck up with M&B since .890 and PoP is among the best mods available so I´m honored to help you. I reckon I can pull out a good background story for a even deeper feeling as well - if need arises. After all you want to capture the player and hook him to PoP, right?

To the chap who worked for Orgin: Where did you participate? Ultima series or Wing Commander? Or even my old time favourite, Strike Commander?

Heck, yeah! I´ve had my fair share of gaming from Panzer General via Ultima anad SSI to Black Isles and the total war series, Gothic, Morrowind, couple of shootes and finally M6B.
Back to top Go down
Plague

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:32 am

Hey guys, name is Richard, 25 years old and come from Norway of all places.
Can't say i'm much of a modder as my greatest moment as one so far was when i finally got a sword i moddeled in game and was able to get it of the arms merchant in Tihr I think it was ;D.
Well anyways, I'll do my best to bug report anything i might come across my travels of Pendor.
Back to top Go down
Sysyphe
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Introduction   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi, I am French Twisted Evil , 34 and professional singer.
I've discovered Mount and blade recently and want to thank my wife for letting me playing far too much at this game. My favorite games are total war series ( with mod ), hearts of irons 2, witcher and stalker.
I already done some modding, so if it's not far from the scripting difficulty for games like, medieval total war or hearts of iron, I will try to understand it in order to help debugging. I am also a sound technician and have some abilities in photoshop and other graphics tools.
I have played three campaigns with this mod up to 365 days with three different faction and love it ( I've also tested three mods ).
Back to top Go down
Xedmann
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi all

My name is Michael, I'm from Denmark and I'm a confirmed 31 year old "addict" of M&B (and later PoP) since almost the early birth of the game. I don't have any programming skills but I am very good at spotting small flaws in games, such as little things to optimize gameplay and misspellings.
It's an honour to be a part of this!

Regards
Back to top Go down
Sabaron
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:32 am

I'm Sabaron, from northern California. I'm 25 and have been playing Mount & Blade since version... .7something. .732? I've also been designing and running games of my own for years and it will be my pleasure to help beta-test Prophecy of Pendor!
Back to top Go down
Hanakoganei
Questioner
Questioner
Hanakoganei

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Greetings. My internet pen name is Hanakoganei, but my name is Takuya. You can call me whichever you like. Hanakoganei is a train station in Tokyo.

I'm a 25 year old linguist, working in the Philippines as an English teacher and accent trainer, and part-time as a voice recording artist for the same [linguistics/educational] company. I've been studying linguistics both in class and by myself as a hobby since 2001.

I used to do voices and narrations of stories for a program to help people learn to pronounce words properly as my full-time job, but I requested that I be placed in the training department. I also do voices and accents for fun and have been doing it for quite some time now. At this point I have dozens of accents, including all of the well-known ones like British English, Welsh, Scottish, Indian (various kinds; still unsure which region uses what though), Hong Kong Cantonese, Texan, Korean, New York Italian, Italian Italian, etc.

But I don't copy the accents to make fun of them. I originally just spent a lot of time listening to some of the accents I'm learning so I know what they sound like, so that I would be able to understand the accents of linguistic backgrounds if I ever have to talk to any of them. But familiarity and learning how to control my voice and my mouth movements allowed me to copy them. It was also to understand the weaknesses of these accents when trying to learn the neutral American accent, so I know what they need to fix. If I can do the mispronunciation of the accent, I can better describe to my students what they need to do to fix their pronunciation.

I'm also dancer, a poet, a musician and an artist. It sounds like I have a lot of talents but actually it's more like I have a lot of interests and I try to pursue them all, which actually leads to my downfall in all areas because I can't concentrate on just one, so I'm not "excellent" at any of them.

Typically I'll be doing voice work for PoP. Beta testing is also up there but I still wanna accomplish my goals for the first PoP, so I honestly dunno how much I can help in the beta testing side haha. I'm kinda hooked.

Anyway, cheers!
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Hanakoganei wrote:
Greetings. My internet pen name is Hanakoganei, but my name is Takuya. You can call me whichever you like. Hanakoganei is a train station in Tokyo.

I'm a 25 year old linguist, working in the Philippines as an English teacher and accent trainer, and part-time as a voice recording artist for the same [linguistics/educational] company. I've been studying linguistics both in class and by myself as a hobby since 2001.

I used to do voices and narrations of stories for a program to help people learn to pronounce words properly as my full-time job, but I requested that I be placed in the training department. I also do voices and accents for fun and have been doing it for quite some time now. At this point I have dozens of accents, including all of the well-known ones like British English, Welsh, Scottish, Indian (various kinds; still unsure which region uses what though), Hong Kong Cantonese, Texan, Korean, New York Italian, Italian Italian, etc.

But I don't copy the accents to make fun of them. I originally just spent a lot of time listening to some of the accents I'm learning so I know what they sound like, so that I would be able to understand the accents of linguistic backgrounds if I ever have to talk to any of them. But familiarity and learning how to control my voice and my mouth movements allowed me to copy them. It was also to understand the weaknesses of these accents when trying to learn the neutral American accent, so I know what they need to fix. If I can do the mispronunciation of the accent, I can better describe to my students what they need to do to fix their pronunciation.

I'm also dancer, a poet, a musician and an artist. It sounds like I have a lot of talents but actually it's more like I have a lot of interests and I try to pursue them all, which actually leads to my downfall in all areas because I can't concentrate on just one, so I'm not "excellent" at any of them.

Typically I'll be doing voice work for PoP. Beta testing is also up there but I still wanna accomplish my goals for the first PoP, so I honestly dunno how much I can help in the beta testing side haha. I'm kinda hooked.

Anyway, cheers!

Welcome to the Team friend..

Take a look around.. and I eagerly await your voice work.. it is one of the last pieces to add to this project.

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
VonLowe
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur
VonLowe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi all

I am VonLowe

I live in Lubbock in the Republic of Texas.

I am a amateur scifi/fantasy writer with 1 book up for publishing now. I am a disabled vet and so have tons of time on my hands. I am learning rigging, texturing and code as a base to be as solid a bug hunter as possible. I can also do voice acting in needed.
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:56 pm

VonLowe wrote:
Hi all

I am VonLowe

I live in Lubbock in the Republic of Texas.

I am a amateur scifi/fantasy writer with 1 book up for publishing now. I am a disabled vet and so have tons of time on my hands. I am learning rigging, texturing and code as a base to be as solid a bug hunter as possible. I can also do voice acting in needed.

Welcome to the team VonLowe... sounds like your book is an exciting proposition, I hope that it is picked up and published!

Take a look around, get familiar with the format and what is up. The new build should be up within the next 30 min or so.

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
Phenix

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi fellow fans of PoP. My name is Louis (not pronounced the French way), my internet alias is Phenix or Leiferouis. I am 17 and going into university next year.

I live in Ontario, Canada.

I am an amateur programmer (C++, Java) and web developer (server administration, using scripts, basic html, php and javascript). My hobbies include writing my own stories (though i never share on internet before), working on my private mmorpg server (I am currently running and developming a Ragnarok Online server with my own gameplay systems) and practicing card tricks and flourishes. Very Happy Unfortunately my experience and skills in developing games is almost non existent. Crying or Very sad Though, I frequently come up with fairly interesting ideas (at least in my opinion) and I believe that I have good taste in games and art (I truly envy those with great artistic talent, especially original computer graphics).
Back to top Go down
Sowa
Questioner
Questioner
Sowa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 am

Greetings to all!

I Sowa from Russia, Novorossisk.

I am engaged in transfer mod`s M&B on Russian. Now I prepare for release the Russian version PoP 2.0

All successes!
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 am

Be welcome in the development forum Phenix and Sowa.

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
Pode
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Pode   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi, my name is Pode, and I'm a Pendorholic Smile

I'm an engineer in Washington DC (ish) who discovered Civilization (no roman numerals) in college and hasn't recovered yet. My reflexes are awful, so Mount & Blade is one of the very few first person games I've ever played and PoP is one of the very few M&B mods I play with. Both of which are indicators of the high quality you guys have achieved.

I don't bring a lot of skills to the table, so I was flattered by the invite to join here. My main asset is my permanent itch to grok how things work, and an engineer's talent for putting existing bits of know-how together to create something new. Alas, in this arena, that'll mostly be in the conceptual design, as I can just barely code my way out of a wet paper bag. Basically I'll be looking at things other modders have done and suggesting how they could be adapted to suit. Which I know is something SD is reluctant to do much of for legitimate fear of having to support other folks code :/

My other contributions will mostly be as support for the moderators in the public forum, and whatever bits and pieces of help I can chip in as I find them. So I'm off to browse this board and see if I can't make myself useful Smile
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Pode wrote:
Hi, my name is Pode, and I'm a Pendorholic Smile

I'm an engineer in Washington DC (ish) who discovered Civilization (no roman numerals) in college and hasn't recovered yet. My reflexes are awful, so Mount & Blade is one of the very few first person games I've ever played and PoP is one of the very few M&B mods I play with. Both of which are indicators of the high quality you guys have achieved.

I don't bring a lot of skills to the table, so I was flattered by the invite to join here. My main asset is my permanent itch to grok how things work, and an engineer's talent for putting existing bits of know-how together to create something new. Alas, in this arena, that'll mostly be in the conceptual design, as I can just barely code my way out of a wet paper bag. Basically I'll be looking at things other modders have done and suggesting how they could be adapted to suit. Which I know is something SD is reluctant to do much of for legitimate fear of having to support other folks code :/

My other contributions will mostly be as support for the moderators in the public forum, and whatever bits and pieces of help I can chip in as I find them. So I'm off to browse this board and see if I can't make myself useful Smile

I for one am glad you are here Pode, welcome to behind the curtain. Smile
Back to top Go down
Misguided
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Good god, who let him in?

Welcome to the other side, Pode!

Very Happy

-Misguided
Back to top Go down
Pode
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:48 am

Misguided wrote:
Good god, who let him in?

Welcome to the other side, Pode!

Very Happy

-Misguided

One more thing you can blame on noosers Smile
Back to top Go down
noosers
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:10 am

Another one lured to the Dark Side...

*tchhhhh-tchhh*

Welcome, young Padawan!
Back to top Go down
kaeldragor
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm kaeldragor, but kael is fine. Or really, anything else, so long as I know it's me you're talking to. I'm the 7th of 12 kids, I have 3 kids of my own (divorced) and my interests include computer games (strange, I know), computer generated art (I use Terragen), and books and movies in almost all formats.

I'm honored to be invited here behind the curtain and at the least I'll endeavor to keep helping out on the M&B Forum. This really is the most polished mod I've yet played (and with The Last Days on the verge of death, it may well remain that way for quite some time.)

I work in software, primarily on the business and management side of things, though I'm no stranger to development. I'm currently working from home, which gives me flexibility that may prove useful in helping the team.

Unfortunately, I've only just begun dipping my toes into python, but many of you will be pleased to know that it was PoP that got me truly interested in doing more than just editing the text files. Seeing what can be done has been inspiring. Thank you all for that.

As I learn more, I'll offer my talents, such as they may be, to the team effort, but for now I think I'm just another helper / point of view. And very pleased to be here.
Back to top Go down
Pode
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Awesome, I'm not the new guy anymore! Glad to see you here Kael
Back to top Go down
Misguided
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Welcome to the asylum, Kael! Us inmates have been running the place for WEEKS. Very Happy

-Misguided

PS: we'll still treat you like the new guy if it will make you feel better, Pode!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:11 am

Excellent.. thank you for joining us.

I just gave you permission to enter.. and my apologies for taking so long to grant it, as I was engaged with rl activities yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum :: Castle Pendor :: Welcome-
Jump to: