Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+121
Saeros
SaintCat
sLaughterHouse
guardianru
Jackxter
Emberheart
k0nr@d
cwr
snouz
PoisonCourtesan
HoneyBadger
lothario
Dorrin
MitchyMatt
Archaevist
Iskar
cacophony
pharoahm
Delta_02_Cat
Jorium
Azlanek
Kamos
Manka
JatuWrangler
Crossbow Joe
DiabloDude
MrBeAr
nihilocrat
abhuva
Abremms
Four Leaf Clover
xanderwithaz
Dagon19
MaleMaldives
_Jacen_
ManOfHonor
SilentCrow
Silvergun
Sairtar
Apsod
Izual
Ytheleus
EfeKaracar
mp84
Mariacello
treebeard
warpath
Selvhan
Timaaagh
Vordrenoth
Maelstrom
Ermine
The Zue
Fantus
webspinnre
MCC still_standing
TalonAquila
K ! N K Y
Chiksika
Jade77
Drahau
MadVader
Twan
w1lly
tuatha
legendarytommy
Canto
Tana
dejawolf
Tin_Tuna
JethroKirby
Wu-long
Yukuai
Windstryker
alstrekalov
Hovis
FritZ_FretZ
€hris
jacob25
Abyss
Rosha
Mordred
kaeldragor
Pode
Sowa
Phenix
VonLowe
Hanakoganei
Sabaron
Xedmann
Sysyphe
Plague
noosers
kgable10
Azreal
Misguided
Munx
LittleMikey2
delve
Citizen
sergeant113
froggyluv
wmayhue7
Archangel2K
Lithandril
Timothy the Knight
Valorian Endymion
demerzeliv
Somnolent
Stain
Mason
KamiKatze
Runner3434
AlanQSmithee
HardCode
lumikant
Altair2
Über_Viking
Vulkan
Maeglin Dubh
Saxondragon
125 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleMikey2
Nemisis
Nemisis

Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:20 am

ManOfHonor wrote:
I'm ManO!

I am 22, and currently live in Yokosuka, Japan, where I am stationed. I am a nuke in the US Navy, meaning I play with our nuclear reactors on the aircraft carrier the USS George Washington. I am originally from Maryland, USA.

The skills I bring to the table are the bit of coding I learned during the recruitment phases, and a drive for a high standard, though I've found that in coding sometimes what needs to be done to do that is a bit hidden (optimization), but skill comes with time and practice. I like to think I learn fast, and well (I'm a helluva good nuke if I do say so myself, and it is not in my nature to talk myself up). I like to help, to make a difference, as you may of seen on the forums I try to help even the [s]stupid[/s] frustrating newbs that don't seem to understand tech support/FAQ/Documentation threads, or the search function. I'd but a bit more bit into my replies, but noosers usually has that covered. [/ramble]

As my Japanese neighbors may say- issho ni ganbatte kudasai, together lets do our best! (Translated for meaning and usage, not literally)

Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
noosers
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 am

It´s the military.

You´ll have to join the cruise 2h before they leave.

Welcome, Man of Honor!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:01 am

Welcome ManOfHonor! I am looking forward to working alongside with you on this project.
Back to top Go down
_Jacen_
_Jacen_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Right then, I'm Jacen, and I'm a seventeen year old student in Elizabeth, Colorado.

The skills I'm bringing are my writing skills and creativity, and I hope to have a positive impact here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome aboard Jacen, looking forward to seeing what you can produce Smile
Back to top Go down
mp84
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Yep indeed welcome aboard Jacen! Smile
Back to top Go down
ManOfHonor
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:01 pm

noosers wrote:
It´s the military.

You´ll have to join the cruise 2h before they leave.

affraid Don't jinx it!
I will kick you square in the balls! Right through your monitor, when you're least expecting it, during a Rick'Roll!

"Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and
- CRUNCH!

Twisted Evil

(Aye, it be my humor)

And, Jacen, welcome!
Back to top Go down
mp84
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 pm

@ManO: ROFL!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 am

I think noosers may have met his match at last! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ManOfHonor
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 am

When it's Liberty at stake, it's War.
Mad
Back to top Go down
MaleMaldives
Questioner
Questioner
MaleMaldives

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Hello I'm MaleMaldives (don't actually live there if you know where that is). I am a self teaching coder, and going to be a sophomore at Carnegie Mellon University. I hope to gain some practical experience with coding and working with others, and what better way then helping out with my favorite mod Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
mp84
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 pm

MaleMaldives wrote:
Hello I'm MaleMaldives (don't actually live there if you know where that is). I am a self teaching coder, and going to be a sophomore at Carnegie Mellon University. I hope to gain some practical experience with coding and working with others, and what better way then helping out with my favorite mod Very Happy .

Welcome MaleMaldives!.. BTW got a nickname you want us to call you? As that's a mouthful to type!, heh..

Looking forward to what you can contribute for us and if you have any questions just let me know. (I sent you a helpful new member orientation via e-mail for starters, so that should get your started)

regards,

MP
Back to top Go down
MaleMaldives
Questioner
Questioner
MaleMaldives

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 am

Ah just Male is fine. Sounds kinda weird at first as if I am having some sexual identity crises, but I have gotten used to it haha.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 am

Welcome to the team MaleMaldives!
Back to top Go down
mp84
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 am

MaleMaldives wrote:
Ah just Male is fine. Sounds kinda weird at first as if I am having some sexual identity crises, but I have gotten used to it haha.

lol.. I'll stick with Maldives, has a nice "Dune" feel to it! Wink

Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm

MaleMaldives wrote:

Welcome to the forums Male.. feel at home and be welcome among us.

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
ManOfHonor
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome Malus Maud'dib, err, I mean, MaleMaldives!
Very Happy

(It's not completely random! Well, maybe it is, or maybe you're crazy!)
Back to top Go down
Dagon19
Dagon19

PostSubject: Greetings people!   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:42 am

Hello I am Dagon19 I am 17 and going on 18 in august. I am currently residing at my girlfriend's place in Europe. I originate from South Africa but I moved to italy when I was 10 years old. Most of my experience is in the 3D Graphics area and I use Blender 2.5 3D for modelling and animation etc and I use photoshop CS2 for texturing. I am quite content on working on the mod as I am trying to gain as much experience as possible because I plan on getting into the gaming industry and join a company like Bioware, DICE etc so it is important for me to learn as much as I can. I have been playing Mount & Blade since the 700 versions and now enjoying Warband to the most Very Happy Anyway that's pretty much all about in a short paragraph unless I write a bible but I think you'd all fall asleep mid-way Anyway looking forward to working with y'all. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:35 am

Welcome to the team Dagon, great to have another talented individual onboard!
Back to top Go down
mp84
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 am

indeed welcome Dagon! Smile

regards,

MP
Back to top Go down
LittleMikey2
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Welcome to the team guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xanderwithaz
Questioner
Questioner
xanderwithaz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Hey all,

I'm Zander, and I'll be writing some dialogue for the game. My background is in film and television, but I've been writing stories, scripts, and dialogue for almost four years now. I have played videogames almost all my life and between that and movies, I feel I have a pretty strong connection to, and interest in, the fantasy genre.

I'm new to PoP however and still learning about the people and places of this world. I'm excited to learn more from you and fully round out any writing I do for this project.

I look forward to working with you all!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Welcome Xander! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the companion dialogues!
Back to top Go down
mp84
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome Zander indeed.

regards,

MP
Back to top Go down
Sairtar
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Sairtar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome Smile, I cant wait to see new companion dialogues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum :: Castle Pendor :: Welcome-
Jump to: