Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+121
Saeros
SaintCat
sLaughterHouse
guardianru
Jackxter
Emberheart
k0nr@d
cwr
snouz
PoisonCourtesan
HoneyBadger
lothario
Dorrin
MitchyMatt
Archaevist
Iskar
cacophony
pharoahm
Delta_02_Cat
Jorium
Azlanek
Kamos
Manka
JatuWrangler
Crossbow Joe
DiabloDude
MrBeAr
nihilocrat
abhuva
Abremms
Four Leaf Clover
xanderwithaz
Dagon19
MaleMaldives
_Jacen_
ManOfHonor
SilentCrow
Silvergun
Sairtar
Apsod
Izual
Ytheleus
EfeKaracar
mp84
Mariacello
treebeard
warpath
Selvhan
Timaaagh
Vordrenoth
Maelstrom
Ermine
The Zue
Fantus
webspinnre
MCC still_standing
TalonAquila
K ! N K Y
Chiksika
Jade77
Drahau
MadVader
Twan
w1lly
tuatha
legendarytommy
Canto
Tana
dejawolf
Tin_Tuna
JethroKirby
Wu-long
Yukuai
Windstryker
alstrekalov
Hovis
FritZ_FretZ
€hris
jacob25
Abyss
Rosha
Mordred
kaeldragor
Pode
Sowa
Phenix
VonLowe
Hanakoganei
Sabaron
Xedmann
Sysyphe
Plague
noosers
kgable10
Azreal
Misguided
Munx
LittleMikey2
delve
Citizen
sergeant113
froggyluv
wmayhue7
Archangel2K
Lithandril
Timothy the Knight
Valorian Endymion
demerzeliv
Somnolent
Stain
Mason
KamiKatze
Runner3434
AlanQSmithee
HardCode
lumikant
Altair2
Über_Viking
Vulkan
Maeglin Dubh
Saxondragon
125 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
cwr
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:40 am

Maybe Quigfen or a few of the Noldor Castle NPC's? Anything that is dialog that is unique to one specific character is fine for voice acting as far as implementing is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Jackxter wrote:
cwr wrote:
Not really, because we would need to have a separate voice for each lord if we didn't want the same dialog to be read by the same person for each lord.

No problem, I'll just stick with some of the unvoiced companions at the moment.

Also, welcome, fellow newbie, guardianru!

I would say just look at what you can improve...

Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
sLaughterHouse

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:24 pm

My name is sLaughter, and I live in Washington, USA.

I'm a writer; I hope to focus on lore and some dialogue, enhancing the clarity of what the characters in-game say, since it's a bit of a mottled mess at the moment. Also, a lot of the lines they say are just over-the-top ridiculous, and I'd love to see them get fixed Razz
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:37 am

Welcome, looking forward to working with you!
Back to top Go down
snouz
Nemisis
Nemisis
snouz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:14 am

Welcome : )
Back to top Go down
http://maxbrolet.be/
SaintCat
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:53 am

Hey boys,

I'm SaintCat. I live in Boston, MA, USA. I'm a budding programmer and gaming enthusiast. Mount and Blade: Warband is my favorite game ever.

This game has ridiculous potential and TaleWorlds is just too small to explore all of the cool features the game lends itself too and I recently got the urge to start giving back the gaming community, so here I am.

I'm especially looking forward to Bannerlord!! "drool"

Most of my professional experience is in QA. I've written a few features in Ruby on Rails with help. I've taken courses in Ruby, Javascript, Python, html/css, with a focus on Web Development.

Looking forward to learning a lot and contributing in anyway I can.

Thanks Smile

Last edited by SaintCat on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:56 am

Welcome everyone, glad to you see you guys on the team, let's make great things happen!
Back to top Go down
k0nr@d
Sage
Sage
k0nr@d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:58 am

Welcome! Team definitely needs more talented coders to implement all those crazy ideas.
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Welcome to the team..

Look around, gain a sense of what is happening and then jump in to provide value.

Do not by shy here...no one will say "Do this or that..", it will be you stepping up and saying "I can do that.."

Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
snouz
Nemisis
Nemisis
snouz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Welcome ! That's so great so see so many new usernames all of a sudden! 3.8 is shaping to be a major update.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:23 am

Good to have you!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:22 pm

Welcome Saintcat! Great to have you onboard Smile
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Hey, who could tell the dev forum was this much darker. Ominous.

I'm Saeros and I've been playing PoP for some years now. It's my default setting when I try to do experiments in linguistics, RPG scenarios, game systems, or when I just want to write some stories for myself.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do here, but I'll read everything and see how I think I could contribute. I hope to be able to develop texts and lore so as to make the world feel more alive and realistic, let's see if I can be useful for 3.8.

Back to top Go down
k0nr@d
Sage
Sage
k0nr@d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Saeros wrote:

I'm Saeros and I've been playing PoP for some years now. It's my default setting when I try to do experiments in linguistics, RPG scenarios, game systems, or when I just want to write some stories for myself.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do here, but I'll read everything and see how I think I could contribute. I hope to be able to develop texts and lore so as to make the world feel more alive and realistic, let's see if I can be useful for 3.8.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
snouz
Nemisis
Nemisis
snouz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Saeros wrote:

Welcom Saeros. Just curious, do you have other skills than writing? (texture, code, scenery, modeling, F1 driving...)

I'll be glad to give you some links if there's a specific skill you want to learn. I touched at almost every aspect of modding warband in a few months with only a knowledge of photoshop, so maybe you want to extend you skillset too?
Anyway, we work on a voluntary basis, meaning we won't tell you what to do, each of us tries to identify what could be improved and do it based on our skills.
Back to top Go down
Saeros
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello and thanks! I don't know how to code or work with textures, and I'm terrible at scenery. Writing would be my main skill, yes. I've assisted another mod with historical research, and I have some linguistic skills that could be useful, but all of that revolves around writing.
Normally I would be willing to learn new skills, but I don't have much free time, and if I did so that means I'd have to use my time to learn them instead of helping you, which is probably unproductive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:09 am

Welcome Saeros, great to have you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:39 am

Great to see another member of Aftermath here. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
thermocline1
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:06 am

Hi, I'm thermocline, a poster on the Taleworlds PoP forum. MM invited me to the dev team to help on troop balancing.

In terms of skills, I don't know anything about coding, art, scripting, or game development in general. I've never worked on a mod team. Beyond the balancing stuff, I could help with some writing.

My general philosophy on game balance is, it should reflect and reinforce the game's lore, not work against it.
Back to top Go down
snouz
Nemisis
Nemisis
snouz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:38 am

thermocline1 wrote:
Hi, I'm thermocline, a poster on the Taleworlds PoP forum. MM invited me to the dev team to help on troop balancing.

In terms of skills, I don't know anything about coding, art, scripting, or game development in general. I've never worked on a mod team. Beyond the balancing stuff, I could help with some writing.

My general philosophy on game balance is, it should reflect and reinforce the game's lore, not work against it.

Welcome Thermocline : )

Are you willing to learn some stuff? Game balance is about a lot of numbers and lines of code.
I'll give you our current working version of the mod, and if you feel ready, a source file or two so that you can see full stats for items and parties and troops. These are the main things we're working on when balancing stuff.

Don't hesitate to ask ANY question to me (about how the files function) or Mordred (about the lore).
Back to top Go down
k0nr@d
Sage
Sage
k0nr@d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:57 am

thermocline1 wrote:

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 1:53 am

thermocline1 wrote:

Loving you already. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 4:54 am

Welcome! Looking forward to working with you Smile
Back to top Go down
cwdain
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Chris and I'm a real life friend of Mordred's! We met up a few weeks ago and he mentioned this little project he had going on. I'm a sound designer so I offered my services if he needed anything. He pointed me to PoP asked me to take a look and see if any of your audio files could be improved upon. So I've been working on them behind the scenes up until today when I finished.

Anyway, this probably isn't the right thread to talk about them, just thought I'd introduce myself. If you have any questions, let me know! I have a few of my own.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Welcome! Interested in seeing what you have done. Feel free to create your thread on the 3.8 section to showcase your work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum :: Castle Pendor :: Welcome-
Jump to: