Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+121
Saeros
SaintCat
sLaughterHouse
guardianru
Jackxter
Emberheart
k0nr@d
cwr
snouz
PoisonCourtesan
HoneyBadger
lothario
Dorrin
MitchyMatt
Archaevist
Iskar
cacophony
pharoahm
Delta_02_Cat
Jorium
Azlanek
Kamos
Manka
JatuWrangler
Crossbow Joe
DiabloDude
MrBeAr
nihilocrat
abhuva
Abremms
Four Leaf Clover
xanderwithaz
Dagon19
MaleMaldives
_Jacen_
ManOfHonor
SilentCrow
Silvergun
Sairtar
Apsod
Izual
Ytheleus
EfeKaracar
mp84
Mariacello
treebeard
warpath
Selvhan
Timaaagh
Vordrenoth
Maelstrom
Ermine
The Zue
Fantus
webspinnre
MCC still_standing
TalonAquila
K ! N K Y
Chiksika
Jade77
Drahau
MadVader
Twan
w1lly
tuatha
legendarytommy
Canto
Tana
dejawolf
Tin_Tuna
JethroKirby
Wu-long
Yukuai
Windstryker
alstrekalov
Hovis
FritZ_FretZ
€hris
jacob25
Abyss
Rosha
Mordred
kaeldragor
Pode
Sowa
Phenix
VonLowe
Hanakoganei
Sabaron
Xedmann
Sysyphe
Plague
noosers
kgable10
Azreal
Misguided
Munx
LittleMikey2
delve
Citizen
sergeant113
froggyluv
wmayhue7
Archangel2K
Lithandril
Timothy the Knight
Valorian Endymion
demerzeliv
Somnolent
Stain
Mason
KamiKatze
Runner3434
AlanQSmithee
HardCode
lumikant
Altair2
Über_Viking
Vulkan
Maeglin Dubh
Saxondragon
125 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Twas I who summoned thee.

Welcome to the dev board.

Hopefully you have the right permissions and can see the various threads on the homepage.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 am

Welcome! We can certainly use the help.
Back to top Go down
snouz
Nemisis
Nemisis
snouz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:44 am

Hello! I'm Max, I'm 26, I'm a student in 3rd year graphic design in Liège, Belgium (French speaking part), and I created a fresh interface for POP in my free time last month (check the forum), along with a new logo and new art for various screens. Thank you MitchyMatt for bringing me here, I hope to be helpful. bounce

I'm working on missing art because I think it's an important part of the game, they illustrate events in a colorful way. I especially like POP screens with original medieval artworks. There's something strange and charming in them, it's part of POP's personality.
Back to top Go down
http://maxbrolet.be/
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:39 pm

snouz wrote:
Hello! I'm Max, I'm 26, I'm a student in 3rd year graphic design in Liège, Belgium (French speaking part), and I created a fresh interface for POP in my free time last month (check the forum), along with a new logo and new art for various screens. Thank you MitchyMatt for bringing me here, I hope to be helpful. bounce

I'm working on missing art because I think it's an important part of the game, they illustrate events in a colorful way. I especially like POP screens with original medieval artworks. There's something strange and charming in them, it's part of POP's personality.

Couldn't agree more with you on the art. Welcome to the forum Smile.
Back to top Go down
cwr
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi all, I'm Colton. Dirk Robbing on the TW forums. I'm a 16 y/o in Chicago and have been modding for a couple years now working on both Perisno and also Bones of Ragnvald, which is still in development.

My skills are mainly module system coding, map editing from Thorgrim's, and scene making. I'm still trying to learn Blender and Photoshop so I can do everything!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:31 pm

cwr wrote:
Hi all, I'm Colton. Dirk Robbing on the TW forums. I'm a 16 y/o in Chicago and have been modding for a couple years now working on both Perisno and also Bones of Ragnvald, which is still in development.

My skills are mainly module system coding, map editing from Thorgrim's, and scene making. I'm still trying to learn Blender and Photoshop so I can do everything!

Very impressive for someone so young!

Would you like to give us a small breakdown of your works, experience in coding/modding? I'm interested in knowing the type of work you have achieved and how it can help us a community and team.

Back to top Go down
cwr
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Bones of Ragnvald was 95% me; one person wrote a couple companion dialogs, one person made the Erskine (scottish style faction) troops and the Moddb page, and one person did the voiceover for the trailer. Two guys are making scenes that they haven't sent yet; but they are great sceners so those will be great. I did the kingsguard feature (including ai upgrading their own) with an alchemist to craft the player new items, which could be equipped on a customizable player kingsguard. Kind of a poor man's CKO. I'm making a story mode in that one. I'll keep working on this one even as I help you with Pendor if thats all right. Here's the trailer for Bones of Ragnvald, it shows off quite a few of the new things: youtube .com/watch?v=sZZ4SJuRMXI
Myth of a Legacy is full of bugs because I lost motivation for it and just released what I had without bothering to fix anything; but it still has some sexy scenes that I made and a nice campaign map. That was 80% my work; I did get a couple modellers to help when making that one which was nice. And the trailer: youtube .com/watch?v=Bi8XXPbC_4I
Perisno is less of my work, I've done several quests, factions, scenes, and random small stuff for it though. The credit for all the really good coding in it goes to Zephilinox, Michadr, and Gsanders.
Back to top Go down
k0nr@d
Sage
Sage
k0nr@d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:51 am

Hi Colton, welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Welcome to the crew Smile.
Back to top Go down
Emberheart
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:52 am

I'm Sara, 29 and MM brought me into the team. Back in 2010 I joined the PoP team briefly after Fawzia introduced me to SaxonDragon. Prior, Fawzia and I used to chitchat about PoP and various mods, or we'd rant about the sheer lack of a female playerbase in M&B. Laughing It's sad to know that she has passed away some time ago. Unfortunately back in 2010 reallife issues set me back and the person I had to work together with, Abyss, was a bit stubborn about how he'd go around doing things and there wasn't a lot I could do for the team. Now however, I can contribute!

My significant other and I do a lot of gaming (too much, probably!), I have an extensive knowledge with 3d modelling and texturing and have studied Game Design & Development for four years total in college (art school, but it's all the same! Like a Star @ heaven ). I'll be contributing where I can and I can no doubt give some pointers or ideas on various topics.

Let me know where or what you'll need me for and I'll do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:13 am

Welcome to the Team! Glad that you are here.

Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:09 am

Welcome (back) to the team! I remember all too well how stubborn Abyss could be.
Back to top Go down
cwr
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey, awesome to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:03 am

Welcome Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Hi there!   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello hello!

To be honest, before I started playing PoP for an extended period of time, I wasn't sure what the big fuss was over PoP, but upon spending about a month playing it now, I've pretty much fallen in love. The quality, care, and detail that have gone into is incredible and I'd like to begin pitching in myself.

I do voice work part time professionally and as a hobby. I also write my own music, though sadly, the market's not good for composers so it's just a hobby. Here are two examples of my work.

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxdl4x7QmlpvemdNOF9rTHhlRVE/view?usp=sharing - A piece of music I wrote for fun.
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxdl4x7QmlpvMTV1dlJMMXZrck0/view?usp=sharing - Voice of a character named Al Nigma who was basically a ripoff of Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls I had fun with. Was for the free game Salem: The Crafting MMO

I wouldn't mind writing a few custom pieces of music and/or allowing you to use whatever pieces of music I have written so far (I've done about 30, though some are better than others). I'll be uploading my best work to Google Drive in a second for whoever's in charge of music to pick and choose from if they wanna use anything. I'll also voice whatever characters needed, though I warn you, I suck with doing most non-American accents save for Scottish and London English lol.

Anyways, can't wait to help out whatever way I can. I'll try to be proactive, but I'm also 'on-call' so to speak for anyone who needs me for anything ^_^. Can't wait to work with you all!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:56 am

Welcome officially!

If you want to get started on something, you can take a poke around the sound files for the module and see if there's any sets of dialogue you would like to do to get us used to your style. Maybe one of the lord responses or a companion.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:26 am

MitchyMatt wrote:
Welcome officially!

If you want to get started on something, you can take a poke around the sound files for the module and see if there's any sets of dialogue you would like to do to get us used to your style. Maybe one of the lord responses or a companion.

Sure! Sounds like a nice little project to tackle. Quick question: could voice acting be added to any of the dialogues such as the generic M&B: Warband ones, or only the custom ones?
Back to top Go down
cwr
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:08 am

Not really, because we would need to have a separate voice for each lord if we didn't want the same dialog to be read by the same person for each lord.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:23 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:34 pm

Good to have you!
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Jackxter wrote:
Hello hello!

To be honest, before I started playing PoP for an extended period of time, I wasn't sure what the big fuss was over PoP, but upon spending about a month playing it now, I've pretty much fallen in love. The quality, care, and detail that have gone into is incredible and I'd like to begin pitching in myself.

I do voice work part time professionally and as a hobby. I also write my own music, though sadly, the market's not good for composers so it's just a hobby. Here are two examples of my work.

drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxdl4x7QmlpvemdNOF9rTHhlRVE/view?usp=sharing - A piece of music I wrote for fun.
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxdl4x7QmlpvMTV1dlJMMXZrck0/view?usp=sharing - Voice of a character named Al Nigma who was basically a ripoff of Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls I had fun with. Was for the free game Salem: The Crafting MMO

I wouldn't mind writing a few custom pieces of music and/or allowing you to use whatever pieces of music I have written so far (I've done about 30, though some are better than others). I'll be uploading my best work to Google Drive in a second for whoever's in charge of music to pick and choose from if they wanna use anything. I'll also voice whatever characters needed, though I warn you, I suck with doing most non-American accents save for Scottish and London English lol.

Anyways, can't wait to help out whatever way I can. I'll try to be proactive, but I'm also 'on-call' so to speak for anyone who needs me for anything ^_^. Can't wait to work with you all!

Fantastic! Welcome... This is a community and we all have passion around certain game aspects we want to improve.
Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
guardianru
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Hello. I am from Russia.
With PoP for long time, but most of it was just playing it by myself time to time with pauses. Not clear PoP, but own addons and corrections by using utilities that the community has given to us - Tweek MB, Morgh utility and MageLord tweeks in the code personaly.

My main interest is a globality of the gameflow in aspects of big army and party variety, diverse of economy, construction and faction/sub-fuction communication.
So field is basicly 300-400+ and everytime is waiting new structue is built-)

Just in the last version of PoP changed
- Companions, leaders, troops stats, links of leveling and items (+food for supplying mucher army roster)
- party templates to make them look like different besides normal of PoP because i wish to see most of parties and troops look like and feel them not only in big army spawns
- used Tweek MB for party lords change too and other things
- weapon stats changing and armor, for making Pendor roster troops seem more pendorian... as just by my thoughts (special look for levelings of same armor, weapon variability and stats diversion)

Ability
- using community tools and moding with them.

Intrested to give variability to some aspects of gameplay, that would post after introducing. And if you help with pre-describing of community tools which help with map - intrested in map development (adding new to it from the idea of Free Cities).

I described the thoughts in brief in mail to saxondragon, so just question - where to repost them here? Hm...posted to welcome branch than https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net/t978-new-thoughts

Last edited by guardianru on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
k0nr@d
Sage
Sage
k0nr@d

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Welcome Guardianru!
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:27 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Jackxter
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:57 am

cwr wrote:
Not really, because we would need to have a separate voice for each lord if we didn't want the same dialog to be read by the same person for each lord.

No problem, I'll just stick with some of the unvoiced companions at the moment.

Also, welcome, fellow newbie, guardianru!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum :: Castle Pendor :: Welcome-
Jump to: