Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

module_items.py structure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dalex
Questioner
Questioner
dalex

module_items.py structure Empty
PostSubject: module_items.py structure   module_items.py structure EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:17 am

I am currently restructuring the module_items.py file. The latest version is up on the SVN simply as items.py. If you are adding any items to the file, please make sure to follow the guidelines detailed below.

All items have been categorized by item type (E.g: Armor (head), armor (body), Horses, Etc). All items are being renamed with a prefix suitable to their association. (E.g: Which faction uses the items, are they common, or are they special items (E.g: bride's dress)).

Quote :
##################################################################################
# ITEM TYPE - ITEM TYPE - ITEM TYPE - ITEM TYPE - ITEM TYPE - ITEM TYPE - ITEM TYPE - ITEM TYPE
########################################################################################
# ITEM TIER - ITEM TIER - ITEM TIER - ITEM TIER - ITEM TIER - ITEM TIER - ITEM TIER - ITEM TIER
item
item
item
item

Item naming conventions:

prefixes:

common_
fac1_
fac2_
fac3_
fac4_
fac5_
minorfac1_
minorfac2_
minorfac3_
minorfac4_
minorfac5_
spec_

Back to top Go down
Timaaagh
Thought Warden
Thought Warden
Timaaagh

module_items.py structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: module_items.py structure   module_items.py structure EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Great work Alex! I will check out the new file when I get some more time.
Back to top Go down

module_items.py structure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum :: Siege Workshop-
Jump to: