Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction

Go down 
+11
wanderer949
FritZ_FretZ
Elric
SCGavin
Meister Joe
Nikator
Aristoi
Mordred
Maeglin Dubh
Runner3434
Saxondragon
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:44 pm

The Development Team for Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 -

This is an introduction Thread that is visible to all people who visit this forum, registered or not.

Once you introduce yourself I will give you access to the actual development forums.

We will be concentrating on the forum named "The Third Tower", which is dedicated to V3.0 of Prophesy of Pendor.

For Myself, I am Saxondragon and if you are here, you know who I am and what I am about.

Many people have donated their time and expertise to this point for the release of Prophesy of Pendor V2.0. These are all great people, and I cannot say enough good things about them and what they have contributed to bring this shared vision to life.

We are now embarking upon the next stage of this journey with a new team. This will be a challenging phase as we will be working with concepts and ideas that likely we have not seen anywhere else before.

This phase we will be pushing the boundaries in new directions. I applaud your desire to be part of this work and while this will be a great deal of fun, it should never supersede your real life. While I personally feel that this will be important work, and one that we all will be able to reference in our resumes, it is still a hobby.

Expect that some people will drop out, some will come and some will go. We will add new members upon occasion. This is all voluntary work, and we always appreciate any viewpoint, constructive dialogue, exercise of skill and all the help we can get to move forward.

Kindest regards and welcome aboard!

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
Runner3434
Mind Reader
Mind Reader
Runner3434

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:14 pm

HI

I am willing to do any more skinning, or sheild making that you need. I have got a bit more free time now.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Maeglin Dubh
Mind Reader
Mind Reader

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 am

Still here, and fairly available between now and the start of school. Then, we'll see, but I should still be available.

If you need to do any more massive writing binges, feel free to bring me in on it. I'm rather behind on the other forums, what with being away for a week, and I haven't had time to catch up yet, so I'm probably a bit behind in my original duties of engaging the community. I'm staying on top of the Things You'd Like to See thread, though. So just drop me a line if there's anything else you need me to look into.

As before, let me know what you need, and I'll get to it.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi all, this is Mordred (M0rdred on the forums, someone managed to steal my name grrr).

I hope I can contribute my writing skills to this project. Also I enjoy coming up with ideas and theories so feel free to bounce anything off me.

I seem to be on the forums a fair bit even if I dont post much I try to keep on top of what everyone is saying there.
Back to top Go down
Aristoi
Insidious Provocateur
Insidious Provocateur
Aristoi

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Hello all. I'm a programmer by trade so I'll be digging into those areas while putting my nose in places like quest chains, item balance and backstory (a frustrated writer by night, of coursel).

I'm looking forward to helping make Pendor even better. I'm sure like many, I came to notice Pendor due to its outstanding quality. I'll do my best to maintain the high standards already set.
Back to top Go down
Nikator

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 am

Hi all.

Nikator from the taleworlds forum here. Not the most frequent poster there, so some of you might not recognize me. It is an honour to have been chosen to, hopefully, partake in the creation of PoP 3. I enjoy PoP 2.0 as the most complete and satisfying mod experience to Mount & Blade, which in itself is a rather enjoyable game.

I am an 18 year old male from Sweden. As a historophile by heart I will begin studying history at the university this fall. My main "expertise" is in European history (Antiquity and Middle Ages, to be precise) however I enjoy history from all other areas and times aswell. I also love writing fan fic. Usually I tend to mix in what I know from real world history into the fanfic (Ofcourse, I always follow the established lore of any IP I write fan fic for, but in many cases there are many "gaps") to make it "believable". I hope to be able to contribute to the PoP lore by fleshing out aspects of it. The different cultures, customs, historical people, factions etc. in a believable way. This in turn can be used in a myriad of ways, from creating new rumors to companions and even (If such a thing is planned) factions. If nothing else, it will, hopefully, "flesh out" the factions. I hope that I will be able to contribute to PoP 3.0 and to the modding team aswell.

If you have further questions or merely want to chitt-chatt, feel free to give me a message!

Cheers, Nikator
Back to top Go down
Meister Joe
Questioner
Questioner

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Meister Joe, I've been playin M&B since '05 and like a lot of you here I enjoy PoP as the superior and unique gem that it is.
I'm 26 and I live in Montreal, Canada. I'm fluent in english, french, spanish and some russian and portugese. I also know a tiny bit of programming (java) but I doubt I know enough to be of use.

I'm an economist by trade and I have some experience with writting and designing game mechanics. I can see myself working on the trading and town management systems or with the quest and character, especially the dialogues, those from regular M&B make me go eww.

Lookin' forward to workin' with yall!
Back to top Go down
SCGavin
Thought Leader
Thought Leader
SCGavin

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Hello everyone.

I am SCGavin (same username as on the TW-forums) and hail from Germany. I am not useful as coder or anything like that, but believe that I can think up some new ideas and integrate myself in similar ways to work on this mod.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 am

Hey SCGavin, glad to have you on board. Many of your ideas on the Taleworlds forums impressed me.
Back to top Go down
SCGavin
Thought Leader
Thought Leader
SCGavin

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Mordred wrote:
Hey SCGavin, glad to have you on board. Many of your ideas on the Taleworlds forums impressed me.

Thanks for the nice welcome!
Back to top Go down
Elric
Questioner
Questioner
Elric

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:10 am

Hello, I'm Elric_de_Melnibone from the M&B boards.

I was invited to this team, and accepted to be added as 2D Artist for the odd special project, but no full-time involvement. Maybe later, but we'll see.
Well, I'm a 2D Artist. I can reskin, refine or create textures, and do signatures/banners/loading screens.
I'm focusing on refining the shields of PoP 2 at the moment, though.

Glad to be on board.
Back to top Go down
FritZ_FretZ
Thought Hunter
Thought Hunter
FritZ_FretZ

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Welcome aboard Elric Smile

FritZ
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 am

Welcome aboard mate.. glad to have you here.

Best,

saxondragon
Back to top Go down
Elric
Questioner
Questioner
Elric

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:55 am

Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm glad to be here.

Until you give me a specific task, I will continue with my shield refinement, alright?
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 am

Elric wrote:
Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm glad to be here.

Until you give me a specific task, I will continue with my shield refinement, alright?

Perfect.. thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
wanderer949
Questioner
Questioner
wanderer949

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:38 pm

hi there

Id like to join the team after i read about Vicky the ai system Very Happy

I'm mostly a texturer and im best at horses but ill give armors and weapons a crack bounce

this is some of my work
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100898.0.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101608.0.html
Back to top Go down
treebeard
Nemisis
Nemisis
treebeard

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:03 am

wanderer949 wrote:
hi there

Id like to join the team after i read about Vicky the ai system Very Happy

I'm mostly a texturer and im best at horses but ill give armors and weapons a crack bounce

this is some of my work
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,100898.0.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101608.0.html

Great to have you on the dev team!

(I'll send you a PM and discuss what we can start working on)
Back to top Go down
noosers
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 am

Hail thee and welcome, newest acquisitions to the meat grinding machine known as PoP Development Team!
Back to top Go down
froggyluv
Soothsayer
Soothsayer

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:06 am

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
EfeKaracar
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:10 am

I am here to help you about Banners.
Back to top Go down
http://www.efekaracar.com
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 am

Welcome to the Dev Team mate..

Please contact Still_Standing on coordinate with the banners we will need.

Best regards,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction   Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Prophesy of Pendor V3.0 Development Team Introduction
Page 1 of 1