Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+121
Saeros
SaintCat
sLaughterHouse
guardianru
Jackxter
Emberheart
k0nr@d
cwr
snouz
PoisonCourtesan
HoneyBadger
lothario
Dorrin
MitchyMatt
Archaevist
Iskar
cacophony
pharoahm
Delta_02_Cat
Jorium
Azlanek
Kamos
Manka
JatuWrangler
Crossbow Joe
DiabloDude
MrBeAr
nihilocrat
abhuva
Abremms
Four Leaf Clover
xanderwithaz
Dagon19
MaleMaldives
_Jacen_
ManOfHonor
SilentCrow
Silvergun
Sairtar
Apsod
Izual
Ytheleus
EfeKaracar
mp84
Mariacello
treebeard
warpath
Selvhan
Timaaagh
Vordrenoth
Maelstrom
Ermine
The Zue
Fantus
webspinnre
MCC still_standing
TalonAquila
K ! N K Y
Chiksika
Jade77
Drahau
MadVader
Twan
w1lly
tuatha
legendarytommy
Canto
Tana
dejawolf
Tin_Tuna
JethroKirby
Wu-long
Yukuai
Windstryker
alstrekalov
Hovis
FritZ_FretZ
€hris
jacob25
Abyss
Rosha
Mordred
kaeldragor
Pode
Sowa
Phenix
VonLowe
Hanakoganei
Sabaron
Xedmann
Sysyphe
Plague
noosers
kgable10
Azreal
Misguided
Munx
LittleMikey2
delve
Citizen
sergeant113
froggyluv
wmayhue7
Archangel2K
Lithandril
Timothy the Knight
Valorian Endymion
demerzeliv
Somnolent
Stain
Mason
KamiKatze
Runner3434
AlanQSmithee
HardCode
lumikant
Altair2
Über_Viking
Vulkan
Maeglin Dubh
Saxondragon
125 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Welcome to the team Iskar. Take a look around and feel free to jump in.

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
https://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
Archaevist
Archaevist

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:24 pm

I've never been good at these things. I'm Archivist. I like long walks on the beach, candle-lit dinners, clear night skies....

Long story short, I'm fascinated by this genius mod you've created and would love to aid you guys any way I can. I have some graphic design experience and I'm quite learned in the arts of photoshop. I'm also not too bad with an actual pen and paper, although I do have a drawing tablet. I can work on banners and weapon concepts. If needed, I may be able to help with armour textures, but I am not confident I have enough experience.

I am very happy you've decided to accept me. Though you will eventually find this to be true, I assure you, I am a reliable and trustworthy person. I also hope to take some personal experience from this. Experience working with a group of people to achieve one goal, following briefs/guidelines, working to deadlines, and improving my design skills.

Thanks again for accepting me.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Welcome! Good to have you!
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:57 pm

WWelcome! Ive seen your work and it is impressive. Cant wait to see what youll dish out Smile
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:26 am

Welcome Archaevist! Glad to have you onboard.
Back to top Go down
Four Leaf Clover
Thought Warden
Thought Warden
Four Leaf Clover

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm

You are most welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dorrin
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:26 am

My name is Nick, i'm a 29 year old self employed carpenter who spends the majority of my time at my 85 year old grandmother's house since she no longer drives. This leaves me a lot of free time, though what hours of the day or if those are interrupted or not are always in doubt. I live along the Arkansas/Oklahoma border in the US.

Asides from a carpenter i am also a former college student, and had knocked out up to Geometry 2 back when i thought an Engineering degree sounded fun. Amusingly it was in an introduction to engineering class where i found myself yawning and decided that was not where my life was meant to lead. At this same point in time i had a falling out with my father, who i had been working for part time to pay my college bills, he had a high end cabinet shop but ended up cheating me on my pay. I left college with zero bills or debt and had learned some, though not enough to avoid going back to work for him about a year and a half later. Ended the same way, then my grandmother suddenly needed someone to drive her about and i realized i could do a bit of carpentry on my own schedule and still help my grandmother out.

Time is about all i have to offer here, asides from an opinion that tends to lean to more difficulty in most things. I'd done a bit of testing a year or so back on PoP but never accepted the offer to come to this board. Now i am once again playing human guinea pig and MadVader extended an invite so here i am.
Back to top Go down
MadVader
Nemisis
Nemisis
MadVader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 am

Welcome, and I promise it won't hurt a bit. Maybe just a little. Smile
At this stage, your advice and experience (and time) will be very precious for a quality 3.6 release.
Back to top Go down
Azlanek
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:55 am

As someone utterly inapt for giving usable feedback on gaming and balancing issues myself, it is certainly good to have you Wink. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Welcome, glad to see another on board Smile
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:30 am

Welcome on Board!
Back to top Go down
lothario
Thought Hunter
Thought Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 am

Hi everybody, this is lothario from the TW boards. It's mostly noosers' fault that I'm here -- so blame him -- but MV shares some of the responsibility too, so he's not innocent, either. Smile

Anyway, my real name is Dave, I'm 41 and live in beautiful Tallahassee, Florida along with one roommate and two rambunctious female pit bulls who are so beloved and spoiled rotten that it is ridiculous. I have quite a bit of experience in modding many different games, if you ever played Torchlight 1 mods you may have heard of the Kensai Class mod -- that was me. I've released some stuff on the Nexus for FO3/New Vegas, I've made public mods for Gothic 3, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines... plus the modding I've done for my own use involves just about any computer game I've ever played. Haha, I bet a bunch of you are the same way! Whether it's a simple retexture, a tweak to some stats, or a complete overhaul to an aspect of a game's IMO "faulty" or "unbalanced" mechanic, I've pretty much done a little bit of everything except making a 3D model from scratch -- that's something I would like to learn someday, TBH. I know nothing about modeling -- texturing I can do... but modeling is out of my reach as of now.

Anyway, I've been playing PoP off and on since about its first release, and I cannot play M&B without it. It is literally that good. I do not even remember all the factions from Native anymore -- but I can rattle off even obscure PoP stuff easily from memory -- so to say that I am an addict is understatement. I am honored to have been invited to join in with such a bunch of talented modders, and am quite excited to see what you guys have cooked up in the beta. This is like letting the fat kid loose in the candy store, so you might want to keep clear of the aisles when you hear thundering footsteps approaching from behind!

Thank you so much, everybody! I look forward to getting to know all of you better and possibly contributing to what is "necessary equipment" for me to play M&B!
-Loth
Back to top Go down
MadVader
Nemisis
Nemisis
MadVader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:51 am

Welcome, Lothario. I hope you'll feel comfortable right off the bat as there are familiar people here. We hope you can contribute with testing, balancing and feature ideas for starters, but if you are interested in getting your hands dirty with scripting or other real modding that could be arranged too.
There are a few lively debates at the moment, so join in the fray. And there is the beta that begs for bug reports and balancing.

Cheers,
MV
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Welcome Lothario, you are a welcome addition to our team.

We have had a series of team leads, and currently Mad Vader is leading the pop 3.6 release.

Feel free to jump in, make suggestions, and be welcome!

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Welcome both of you!

Hope you find your time here fun and experience-filled.

Also, Loth, if you have comparison shots of retextures you have done I would love for you to share them with me. We could really use an avid artist on the team whos constantly here with us.
Back to top Go down
noosers
Nemisis
Nemisis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Welcome the both of you!

Two educated native AE speakers. Excellent. I hope your grammar is good so you can spot and correct any mistakes made in publishing content.

Tallahassee, Florida. Wasn´t there one of the last battles in the American Civil War taking place? the name definetly rings a bell, somewhere. Most likely for its convienient sound.
Apart from Alligators, Retired people, Horatio Cane and a fruitless chase of phytons.

Arkansas/Oklahome? A redneck? Capital. Wink

Don´t let yourselves down by the amassed info on this board. You´ll find the interesting parts soon enough.

Welcome aboard.

Back to top Go down
Iskar
Thought Warden
Thought Warden
Iskar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 am

Welcome! Good to see people that can actually do stuff (unlike me) Razz

noosers wrote:
Two educated native AE speakers. Excellent. I hope your grammar is good so you can spot and correct any mistakes made in publishing content.

From my point of view they'll only cause more. Missing u's, missing doublings of consonants in participles, i's where should be e's, ... Wink
But then again I might just be biased by my own preferences...
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Insidious Diety
Insidious Diety
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:02 am

Welcome Lothario! Glad to see another on board.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBadger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello there, my name is Sarah, I'm french canadian and I...er...well, hope I posted in the right forum! xD

I would love to help with the writing (mostly) and the voice acting (although I must admit I have never done it in english...) since I am a huge fan of the mod. I guess I could also do some testing, but the only experience I have in that is whining about buggy games.

Smile
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Welcome Sarah!

Hope to see some of your writing. I'm sure it will prove fruitful in the future.
Back to top Go down
MadVader
Nemisis
Nemisis
MadVader

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:43 am

This must be a misunderstanding - getting access to the dev forum is possible only by invite, usually through TW forum messages. We also have just released, and unlikely to need anyone new in the foreseeable future. (MM, it's a honey trap Smile)

Edit: Or I don't know something important, seeing your name color changed.
Back to top Go down
MitchyMatt
Sage
Sage
MitchyMatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 am

I didn't invite her scratch lol
Back to top Go down
HoneyBadger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 am

Thank you.

And yeah, I'm a pro hacker. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saxondragon
Admin
Saxondragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm

HoneyBadger wrote:
Thank you.

And yeah, I'm a pro hacker. Wink

Welcome to the team HoneyBadger.. I understand Kurt (Spartan) has brought you on board for the pop 4.0 team.
Back to top Go down
PoisonCourtesan
PoisonCourtesan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello people. I don't who called the cavalry in but hey here's your reinforcements!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophesy of Pendor Dev Forum :: Castle Pendor :: Welcome-
Jump to: