Forum for the Development Team associated with the Mount&Blade Module Prophesy of Pendor Development

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome to the Development Team..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saxondragon
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome to the Development Team..   Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 am

Welcome to the development team.

Welcome to our collaboration site. The goal, first and foremost, is to have fun.

For myself, this type of activity energizes me, keeps me awake at night thinking of new ideas and ways to use my creativity and skills.

No one gets paid for any work done here. We do this for the joy of using our talents and the opportunity to work with some very talented people on our passion.

If you are not having fun, or this project is becoming work and/or stressful for you, then please let me know and then take a break or step down for a while. No harm no foul.

We are here to have a blast and to knock the socks off of people by exceeding their wildest expectations. I know that we can do this - easily.

Please register and lets get organized.

Note that once you join I will add you to the Development team and the rest of the forums will become available to you.

Best,

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net
Saxondragon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Development Team..   Fri May 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Saxondragon wrote:
Welcome to the development team.

Welcome to our collaboration site. The goal, first and foremost, is to have fun.

For myself, this type of activity energizes me, keeps me awake at night thinking of new ideas and ways to use my creativity and skills.

No one gets paid for any work done here. We do this for the joy of using our talents and the opportunity to work with some very talented people on our passion.

If you are not having fun, or this project is becoming work and/or stressful for you, then please let me know and then take a break or step down for a while. No harm no foul.

We are here to have a blast and to knock the socks off of people by exceeding their wildest expectations. I know that we can do this - easily.

Please register and lets get organized.

Note that once you join I will add you to the Development team and the rest of the forums will become available to you.

Best,

Saxondragon

Now up with a build with the old banner models.. sorry for the confusion and mis-step.

Saxondragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prophesyofpendor.forumotion.net

Welcome to the Development Team..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1